Blogger On WordPress: Not All Posts Are Imported

Blogger On WordPress: Not All Posts Are Imported


Blogging has become popular in every age group, and a young kid aged 16 says he runs a blog on WordPress or Blogger. In the truest sense of the word, blogging has broadened my knowledge than another school/university activities that I do every day. Because Blogger is free and easy to use, a lot of people blog on it and make a handful of money. Some experts say that Google prioritizes Blogger blogs the most than others, but WordPress comes with a lot of options for SEO. This is the main reason why people are switching from blogger to WordPress blog. With domains now available at lower prices, buying one isn't difficult. When importing blog posts from Blogger to WordPress, some people have faced problems.

Recently, one of my friends decided to move from Blogspot to WordPress, but he had some problems importing Blogspot to WordPress. He had 115 posts and 12 comments. s. I didn't find where the problem was, but tried removing the plugin and then reinstalling it, but it didn't work.


During the trouble, I noticed two things. They are, as I tried again and again, I have discarded all the posts that were incompletely imported by the plugin. The other thing I noticed was that the plugin imported the 10 most recent posts that appeared on the Blogspot blog homepage.


I did two things before importing all of the blogger blog posts into the WordPress blog.


Emptied the trash on WordPress.

The homepage of the Blogspot blog was designed to show all 115 posts.

After doing both of these activities, I tried importing blogger blog posts to WordPress blog again. It worked like a charm. The plugin imported all 115 posts and 12 comments that got stuck with those posts within a second. If you're having trouble importing posts from a Blogger blog to a WordPress blog, then you can try the methods above.


I would also like to do more research on this topic. Please drop your questions below and I would experiment with them to help you.